Terms and Conditions
1. Company’s statement to terms and conditions
This policy contains information explaining your rights to access and use the Tedbets Website www.tedbets.com (the”Site”).
It is your responsibility to ensure you agreed and accepted the Terms and Conditions of Tedbets Limited (“Tedbets”) before you use the services or products of Tedbets.
This Agreement facilitates a legally binding agreement between you and Tedbets in connection with your use of the Site.
2. The Services
Tedbets is a free-to-play site for entertainment purposes only. The Tedbets model will let the player bet their friends on any event, private or public anywhere at any time.
"Games" means the Internet gaming system accessible and/or offered on the Site;
"Peer Wagering" means Peer-to-Peer wagers and all or any related services on and/or offered on the Site;
"Device(s)" means any application access devices, including but not limited to personal computers, laptops, mobile telephones, personal digital assistants, PDA telephones employed for the use of and access to the Site and participation in the Services.
"The Information" means information provided on the Site including but not limited to results, statistics, sports data, odds and betting data.
"Software" means any computer program, data file or any other content that may be required to be installed on your Device in order to enable you to use, access and participate in the Services for the purpose of using, accessing and participating in the foregoing on the Site through your Device.
"The Services" means the Software and Games together.
4. Amendments to these terms and conditions
Tedbets reserves the right to modify this Agreement or any part from time to time, due to changes with applicable laws and regulations, and regulations requirements. If any changes are made, a notice will be published to confirm the amendment. If any changes have been made and you continue your use of the Site after the affected date you will be deemed to have accepted those changes. If you do not accept the changes made in this document, you should terminate your account with Tedbets. Tedbets will also hold an up to date Terms and Conditions policy on the Site.
5. Acceptance of the terms and conditions
Access to and use of the Site is provided by Tedbets on the following terms:
- By using the Site you agree to be bound by these terms, which shall take effect immediately on your first use of the Site. If you do not agree to be bound by all of the following terms then please do not access, use and/or contribute to the Site.
- Tedbets may change these terms from time to time and so you should check these terms regularly. Your continued use of the Site will be deemed acceptance of the updated or amended terms. If you do not agree to the changes, you should cease using the Site. If there is any conflict between these terms and specific local terms appearing elsewhere on the Site then the latter shall prevail.
- You agree to use the Site only for lawful purposes and in a way that does not infringe the rights of, restrict or inhibit anyone else's use and enjoyment of the Site. Prohibited behaviour includes harassing or causing distress or inconvenience to any person, transmitting obscene or offensive content or disrupting the normal flow of dialogue within the Site.
6. Account Registration
We reserve the right to reject your registration without reference to you or without assigning any reason thereto and without liability to you. Where account registration details are found to be inaccurate, misleading or incomplete, Tedbets reserves the right to close the account.
7. Terms under which bets are accepted
- All bets made on the Site are subject to the relevant Games rules applicable to each event or game, and to this Agreement.
- Tedbets cannot be held responsible for any typing or human error in posting odds other than those intended. In the event that this occurs, Tedbets reserves the right to void any affected bets (wagers).
- You are responsible and liable for all activities and transactions that take place through the use of your name, account number, username, password (or any combination thereof) regardless of whether such transactions were authorised by you.
- Advertised start times, red cards, scores and or any information displayed on the Site are for information purposes only.
- The result of a match or event will be determined on the day of its conclusion for betting purposes unless otherwise stated within the rules for each sport or event. Any subsequent enquiry that may result in an overturned decision will not be recognized by Tedbets after 72 hours from the processing of results. Within 72 hours after results are processed, Tedbets will only reset / correct the results due to human error or mistakes on the referring website.
- If the venue for a sporting event is changed, all bets placed based on the original venue will be null and void, except for games played on neutral ground.
- The winner of an event or game will be determined on the date of the event's conclusion according to the Games rules.
- Tedbets does not recognise suspended games, protests or overturned decisions for betting purposes.
Tedbets reserves the right to publish and promote usernames, locations and winning percentages of the users both within the Site and outside for marketing purposes.
9. Acceptance and Settlement of Custom Bets
Bets may be placed be between users that do not use one of the sites pre-populated events to bet on such bets are “Custom Bets”. Selecting Custom Bet allows users to create Custom Bets.
Custom Bets are created and settled by the two Tedbets users that decide on a Custom Bet.
10. Termination, Account Closure or Forfeiture
Tedbets reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to void any winnings and forfeit any balance in your betting account, to terminate the Agreement and/or to suspend the provision of the Services/deactivate your account if:
- We identify that you have more than one account with us.
- You are in breach of herein, the provision of the Services any term of this Agreement.
- Your registration information is incorrect or misleading.
- You failed to provide the identification information requested.
- You have allowed (intentionally or unintentionally) someone else to use your account.
If the provision of the Services is suspended and/or your account is deactivated in accordance to the terms herein, the provision of the Services will only be reinstated and/or your account reactivated after the necessary rectification (if capable of being rectified) action has been taken by you and such rectification has been verified to our full satisfaction.
11. Third Party Providers
Where the Site contains links to third-party websites and resources, these links are provided for your information only. Tedbets has no control over the content of these sites or resources and accepts no liability for them or for any loss or damage that may arise from your use of them. The inclusion of a link to a third-party website does not constitute an endorsement of that third-party website, product or services (if applicable).
12. General Conditions of use – Your representations and warranties
As a condition of use of the Services, you warrant and undertake that you shall not use or access the Site, Services, Software and the Information for any unlawful purpose under any law that is applicable to you or that is prohibited by or in breach of the Agreement. In particular (and in addition to all other representations and warranties set out in the Agreement) you warrant and undertake as a condition of use of the Services that:
- You agree that your use of the Service is at your sole discretion and risk.
- You agree to keep your password secret and confidential and not to allow anyone else to use it. If you misplace, forget, or lose your password, you should notify our customer services department immediately. New security details will then be allocated to you.
- You will not use the Services, the Site, the Software or the Information in any way that may interfere with their availability to other users.
- You will not solicit or in any way seek to obtain any information relating to other users.
- You will not upload or distribute any program, file or data that contain viruses, are corrupted or may affect the operational performance of the Device(s), Software, Services and/or Site.
- You will not post or transmit to the Site and/or to the Device(s) or to any other users, any unlawful, harassing, abusive, threatening, libellous, defamatory, obscene, indecent, inflammatory, racially or ethnically objectionable, pornographic or profane material, or any material that could constitute or encourage conduct that would be considered a criminal offence, give rise to civil liability, or otherwise violate any law.
- You will not initiate and/or engage in surveys, contests, chain letters or post/transmit "junk mail", "spam" or any unsolicited mass dissemination of email against Tedbets.
- You will not hold more than one verified account. Should more than one account be identified as belonging or relating to you, Tedbets reserves the right to treat any such accounts as a single joint account or to close such accounts and terminate this Agreement.
By agreeing to the above General Conditions of Use, should your activities pertain to criminal or suspicious conduct, Tedbets reserves the right to report you to the federal or local authorities without prior notice or explanation.
13. Breach of agreement and indemnity
Without prejudice to any other rights, if you breach in whole or in part any provision contained herein, Tedbets reserves the right to take such action as it sees fit, including terminating this Agreement, immediately blocking your access to the Services and the Site, terminating your account with Tedbets, seizing all monies held in the relevant Tedbets account and/or taking legal action against you.
You agree to fully indemnify, defend and hold harmless Tedbets and its shareholders directors, employees, officers, licensees, licensors, affiliates and subsidiaries from and against all claims, demands, liabilities, damages, losses, costs and expenses, including legal fees and any other charges whatsoever, however caused, that may arise as a result of:
- Your breach of the Agreement, in whole or in part.
- Violation by you of any law or any third party rights; and
- Use by you of the Services and/or the Site or use by any other person accessing the Services and/or the Site using your login details, whether or not with your authorisation.
The Game rules and any other terms and conditions governing the use of and access to the Services and the Site shall form an integral part of the Agreement.
In the event that there is any conflict between the provisions of the Games rules, any other terms and conditions governing the use of and access to the Services and the Site and the Agreement, unless expressly provided otherwise, the Games rules shall prevail.
The English language version of this Agreement shall be the prevailing version in the event of any discrepancy between any translated versions of this Agreement.
If a provision of this Agreement is or becomes illegal, invalid or unenforceable in any jurisdiction, that shall not affect the validity or enforceability in that jurisdiction of any other provision hereof or the validity or enforceability in other jurisdictions of that or any other provision hereof.
The headings in this Agreement are for convenience of reference only and do not affect the construction or interpretation of any provision.
If Tedbets fails or delays the performance of any obligation under the Agreement due to the reasons of the occurrence of events which are beyond Tedbets control, including, but not limited to Acts of God, Government restrictions, wars, insurrections, transmission or system failures, failure or interruption in the provision of telecommunications or broadband services and failure or shortage of power supplies or equipment, such failure or delay does not constitute a breach of the Agreement.
Neither failure nor delay on the part of Tedbets to exercise any right, remedy, power or privilege hereunder shall operate as a waiver thereof, or of the exercise of any other right, remedy, power or privilege.
Tedbets reserves the right to assign this agreement, in whole or in part, at any time without notice. You may not assign any of your rights or obligations under this Agreement.
Nothing in this Agreement shall create or confer any rights or other benefits in favour of any third parties not party to this Agreement.
Nothing in this Agreement shall create or be deemed to create a partnership, agency, trust arrangement, fiduciary relationship or joint venture between Tedbets and you.
This Agreement constitutes the entire understanding and agreement between Tedbets and you regarding the Services and the Site and supersedes any prior agreement, understanding or arrangement between Tedbets and you.